This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is help people improve their Mind, Body, Soul (relationships) and their Money.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Nootropics 30 day trial Day 1: Cavalier - Cognitive & Stress Support.

So today I tried out two tablets of the supposed nootropic "Cavalier - Gentleman's product - Daily Cognitive and Stress support.

I popped two pills, waited and didn't really notice any marked brain function increase or tingling as I have with other products. There might have been a slight increase in brain function but it would have been distorted by me finishing my half-drunken can of my Monster energy drink shortly (30 minutes or so) after digesting the two tablets.

My brain was thinking more rapidly but primarily due to the energy drink I believe.

I will have a more controlled test tomorrow when I wake up. I will report at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment