This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is help people improve their Mind, Body, Soul (relationships) and their Money.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Nootropics 30 day trial Day 7: Cavalier - Cognitive & Stress Support. mixed results again

So after waking up again after just a little bit of sleep, I decided to go to regular Saturday morning get together. I took 2 capsules along with some cereal right before going.

About an hour into the get together I could barely remain conscious so I headed home grabbing a coupe items from the grocery store en route.

When I got home - at about 9AM I immediately laid down and did not wake up again until 1:00 PM.

Throughout the day I may have been a little more focused but not noticeably so.

I will likely end the 30 day experiment here. If this is not the case - keep an eye out for a day 8 update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment