Here are a list of the most positive youtube videos I've come across so far.
1. Eric Thomas - aka ET the Hip Hop Preacher - this gentleman has really started to take off in the motivational speaking scene at least on youtube. Every Monday he hosts TGIM - Thank God It's Monday - an obvious spin on TGIF.. In every episode he gives viewers a reason to get excited about the coming week. Here's a recent episode:
2. Tony Robbins - Tony Robbins ,the reigning industry leader in the Motivational Speaker game is without a doubt a great motivator. He motivates Presidents, World-Class Athletes and Billionaires on a regular basis.
One thing I love about Tony is that although he is at the top - already - he is constantly trying to improve his methods to coach people to bridge the gap between where they are now to where they want to be.Why is he #2 you ask? Because his official youtube channel (at least I think it is) updates on a fairly inconsistent basis:
3. Marie Forleo -Marietv I came across her channel while watching Tony Robbins as a matter of fact. She was being interviewed by him...I thought "who the hell is she?". Turns out she's a pretty good motivator in her own right. Not to mention funny. Her target market is definitely women but watching her Youtube her insights on business (she's a millionaire) definitely help if you're in the internet marketing game.
4. Jia Jiang - Rejection Therapy - Thank Goodness I came across a yahoo post on one of Jia's videos. Basically Jia's been on a mission to ask to do something impossible everyday of the week for 100 days. He started this experiement at the suggestion of his professor (I believe) as a way of getting over his fear of rejection. He's asked for everything from if he could sit on the Washington Monument's lap to random people to tell him a secret to asking for an Olympic ring shaped donut. He videotapes the whole thing of course to make sure he's not cheating. It's amazing how much his confidence has progressed from his first video to his more recent ones. Here's him asking to someone from businessweek if he can write for them:
5. TED - TEDtalksDirector - Ok this isn't just an individual but many individuals giving their best insights on just about everything. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design. Some of the world's greatest minds have been speakers from Bill Clinton to Stephen Hawking to Tony Robbins and even Jia. One of my favorite recent ones is a one on finding your purpose by Adam Leipzig:
How about you? Do you have any youtube or vimeo ...etc channels that you love watching on the internet because they make your day, week or month go better? Let me know in the comments below.