This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is help people improve their Mind, Body, Soul (relationships) and their Money.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Saturday Summary #6 - Is it time to leave?

Friday was my last day at my job.



It was interesting and nice to see all the  "well-wishers" greeting me throughout the week.

Don Peebles - the black multimillionaire and Miami real estate mogul mentions in his book The Peebles Principles - that at a certain point he knew it was time to move on from his hometown of Washington D.C. .

Although I can only hope to someday reach a fraction of his level of success, as I move my family close to 2,000 miles away to Phoenix, AZ the hope is that opportunity will be greater.

Goodbye snow - Hello Cacti.


How about you? Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you could stay where you are and stagnate or take the risk of moving on which could be a great opportunity for a potential back-step but, who you'll never know until you take the leap? If you've had that experience, please share in the comments below.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment