This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is help people improve their Mind, Body, Soul (relationships) and their Money.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thought for Thursday: One of Tim Ferris's favorite authors - Dr Dennis Kimbro - talks about Millionaires, black Millionaires and the path toward wealth.

Before the 4-hour workweek, Tim Ferris read this author's landmark book. Think & Grow Rich a Black Choice. Today, Instead of opining myself - I decided I'd share the thoughts and opinions of one of my living heroes - Dr. Dennis Kimbro.

I had the unique opportunity to interview him during the Black Enterprise Entrepreneur's Conference. 



  You can order Dr. Kimbro's landmark book here:




 You can order "The Wealth Choice" here




What do you think? Does Dr. Kimbro have some valid points? 

Let me know in the comments below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment