This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is help people improve their Mind, Body, Soul (relationships) and their Money.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

OWW - Outside Wages Wednesday - 6/5/13

So It's been a long while since I've done an Outside Wages Wednesday but, I thought I'd give it a stab today since I finally have an update.

According to my Adsense account I actually earned some money last month. I know you're curious...

I earned $0.50 last month.

However, this month is already expected to quadruple that amount.

My traffic has been increasing steadily over the last two months, more than I've ever seen before. So that fifty cents may begin to grow and grow if the content continues to improve.

This is all with just one set link for google adwords that is not very targeted at all.

I intend to improve that shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment