This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is help people improve their Mind, Body, Soul (relationships) and their Money.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Stop Being So Comfortable - By Bridget Hieronymus




There's this great quote I like - "Life begins outside of your comfort zone." And isn't that so true? It is for me. The moments I feel alive and on fire are moments when I chuck all fear and rational thinking out the window, say good bye to my ho hum routine of life and just blow like the wind .... totally free and fluttering in life life a bird.

And that's not to say that my ho hum life isn't great, but it's just to say that I want MORE because as perfect as this life is ... I know there is way more to be gotten. And I guess the only way to get the more and move on into bigger and better lives is to risk the comfy cozy safety of this one, ya know?

I often say to people ... you'll never get what you want by sitting in your living room or drinking wine in bed at night. Dreams don't come that way. They don't just show up. Ya gotta take some action ... any action ... no matter how little bitty in order to get them.
For me I can only stay in routine for so long. I'll start to itch for change and when that itch comes ... I scratch!!! And scratch hard!

Currently I'm making some BIG moves in my life, investing in things I NEVER thought I would invest in and taking risks with my time, money and energy all to make my dreams come true and scratch my itch and get out of my comfort zone.
I don't want comfort. I want AMAZING!!!

I think joy and happiness know, no bounds except those we place there. I think I can say that I'm the happiest I've ever been and speak of how beautiful and amazing it all is ... and I do. And it is! It SO IS!

But I also always know how much more there is and how abundant life is and that happiness has ZERO limits. It's as far as the eye can see and we can have as much (or as little if we're stupid) of it as we want. And I want A LOT.

Bridget Hieronymus is a Life Coach - you can find out more about her by visiting: thinkthegoodthoughts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment