This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is help people improve their Mind, Body, Soul (relationships) and their Money.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Saturday's Summary 2

So this week has been interesting.

I've been connecting with plenty of great bloggers from around the country and world.

On the homefront, my mother has just gone into the hospital for heart surgery that she will have on Monday.

I learned a nice lesson in sales from a Verizon Wireless saleswoman who found every way to upsale my wife on the most up to date Iphone. She began every upsell with - "well, I'm just looking out for your best interest. This other person had the same problem and they found that..." The good ole "feel, felt, found" method.

Now my focus of course needs to turn to finding a realistic path to Phoenix while working to make sure my mother is OK in her hometown.

I get that this post is likely not helpful to anyone and I apologize for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment