This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is help people improve their Mind, Body, Soul (relationships) and their Money.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Book's I've read (or listened to) in February 2013

I do my best to read a lot but, lately I've been getting into the habit of listening to audiobooks more often. Just in case you're interested, here are a few books I've either skimmed, read or listened to in the month that just passed.
I will update these with reviews shortly. 

Books:

1) LinkedIn for Business: How Advertisers, Marketers and Salespeople Get Leads, Sales and Profits from LinkedIn - By Brian Carter


2) Going Social: Excite Customers, Generate Buzz, and Energize Your Brand with the Power of Social Media - By Jeremy Goldman



3) Pioneers of digital: success stories for leaders in Social Media - By  Paul Springer and Mel Carson



AudioBook(s):

 I listened to a few audio books but the one that is stuck in my memory now is

1) Da Vinci's Ghost: Genius, Obsession, and How Leonardo Created the World in His Own Image by Toby Lester and Stephen Hoye

I'm sure I listened to a few more audiobooks but their names escape me now. If/When I recall them I'll update this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment